LEARN TO KNIT SCARF
12 - 2 pm
Have you always wanted to make cables? Learn a new cast on? How about knitting Continental? Come and pick up a few new skills while making this lovely scarf. I
Materials needed for this class:
• 1 pair US# 9 or 10 bamboo or plastic needles
• 7 – 8 ounces/320-380 yards heavy worsted wool yarn
• Learn To Knit Scarf pattern, ©2000 Countrywool: $4.00
• cable stitch holder; darning needle, 6 ring markers; crochet hook E, F or G; gauge ruler
• Materials packet with all of the above: $32
(snow date: February 22)
10:30 - 1 pm
Need to learn the basics? Like making a smooth yarn? Want to figure out how to spin for a particular project? Need help plying? Have a wheel that needs a tune-up? Fascinated by color blended yarns?
All skill levels welcome.
One wheel available to rent for class. Fibers extra.
Drop spindlers welcome!
||Yarn & Needles||Spinning Wheels &